At Plumbing Masters, we know emergencies happen at the least convenient times. Our licensed plumbers are available for 24-hour emergency plumbing in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Yukon, Norman, and surrounding areas for urgent plumbing issues that require prompt attention. We utilize the latest technology and work fast to find the source of the trouble and stop it immediately.
If you have a plumbing problem that needs immediate attention, call (405) 450-7575 for 24-hour service.
When to Call for a Plumber
Often, homeowners may hesitate to call a plumber after normal business hours because they wonder if their problem is really a true emergency. Some homeowners put off calling a plumber because they think the problem isn’t big enough to warrant an emergency response. There are many situations that can’t wait until the next business day.
Common plumbing emergencies include:
- A burst pipe – When a pipe bursts, it can cause significant water damage.
- Leaks – Smaller leaks may not produce as much water as a burst pipe, but any leak can cause water damage and lead to mold growth. If you have a plumbing leak, it’s time to call for service.
- No hot water – If you have no hot water or your water heater is leaking, call for an emergency service to stop the leak and restore your hot water.
- Overflowing toilets – A toilet that is backing up and overflowing is an urgent situation. If you only have one bathroom, it is an emergency.
- Sewage backups – A problem in the sewer line can cause sewage to back up into the drains in your home. This can cause health hazards and property damage.
- Gas leaks – Gas leaks can result in fires and explosions, and harm your health. If you suspect a leak, leave the house immediately and call for service.
Even if your specific plumbing issue is not listed here, call for advice and repair service whenever you have an urgent plumbing issue. Your emergency plumber can provide advice over the phone and help you determine if your problem needs immediate attention.
The best thing you can do for your property during an emergency is to call a professional to deal with any plumbing repair to ensure that the work is done right. While you are waiting for the plumber to arrive, turn off the water to stop the leak and clean up any standing water to prevent additional damage. If you think you have a gas leak, turn off the gas and get out of the house before calling for service.
You can reduce the risk of future plumbing emergencies with preventative maintenance. All plumbing systems experience normal wear and tear. Periodic inspections and maintenance allow your plumber to identify potential problems before they happen, so you can avoid a sudden emergency and water damage. Your local licensed plumbers can work around your schedule for inspections and maintenance, as well as provide 24-hour emergency plumbing in Oklahoma City.
“I hired Plumbing Masters to do extensive work on a property I bought in 2021. They did the most thorough assessment of the damages, gave me a fair estimate, their service was impeccable, and I even got a lot of advice as a bonus.”- Marilia C.
“The services of Plumbing Masters, LLC are extraordinarily great and their cost is also reasonable with the quality of work.”- Thomas W.
“Very happy with the quality of workmanship, service, and communication. If you need to deal with city permits and inspections I highly recommend using Plumbing Masters”- Casey P.
We have worked on a wide variety of plumbing emergencies in our many years of industry experience. Our goal is to catch problems early to avoid more damage to your property and provide real and accurate solutions to your plumbing problems. We recommend calling for 24-hour plumbing in Oklahoma City if you notice something wrong with your plumbing system.
Please contact Plumbing Masters at (405) 450-7575 to request emergency plumbing service.