As an Oklahoma City plumber, we help people every day with their plumbing needs. We can service any plumbing related you might need. Plumbing OKC is important to us, and we work closely with you to make sure we resolve the problem thoroughly.
It’s important to take care of issues right away so they don’t spread further. With over 20 years of experience as an Oklahoma City plumber, we have made thousands of repairs and can even perform remodeling if necessary. We are licensed and certified for any and all necessary work for OKC plumbing.
We have also worked newly built homes in the construction phase as a plumber Oklahoma City has to give those homes proper plumbing from the start. The technology we use is state-of-the-art and can provide more exact results. This includes specialty cameras for detecting internal problems, trenchless methods, electronic leak detection and much more.
When it comes to OKC plumbing, we cover the entire area. This includes Edmond, Yukon, Norman, and Moore. We also offer 24-Hour emergency service as a plumber Oklahoma City keeps, since we know large problems can’t wait.
There are many reasons to call a plumber, and some of them are complex and undetectable until you do. As a plumber in Oklahoma City we are ready to go and have a wide range of services to fit any situation.
Services we offer for residential plumbing in Oklahoma City are:
- Cracked pipe repair: A cracked pipe can cause major damage, including sinkholes in the yard and toxic chemical leaks. We can find and repair the crack to stop it from causing more damage.
- Clogged Pipe: You may have a clogged pipe if you experience a foul odor from drains, slow draining, backups, or a tree root invasion. The methods we use, including hydro jetting and video inspection, will clear the pipe of the clog with no damage.
- Drain cleaning: It’s common for drains to backup and become clogged. We solve this problem quickly as a professional OKC plumbing contractor, with quick and efficient methods in plumbing OKC.
- Low Water Pressure: There are many reasons low water pressure might pop up, including clogs and corroded pipes. A waterproof camera made for plumbing can find the problem and we can then make any immediate repair.
- Leak Detection: Leaks can be undetectable but cause a lot of problems in the long and short run. The technology we use will be able to find the leak and tell us how bad it is. We’ll be able to assess the damage and make any repairs.
- Trenchless Plumbing Rehabilitation: Without having to dig into the ground or foundation, we can detect and repair issues through several methods, no matter how big.
When it comes to plumbing in Oklahoma City, we are prepared for any situation.
Contact us today if you have plumbing OKC needs or have any questions.
“The services of Plumbing Masters, LLC are extraordinarily great and their cost is also reasonable with the quality of work.”- Thomas W.
“Very happy with the quality of workmanship, service, and communication. If you need to deal with city permits and inspections I highly recommend using Plumbing Masters”- Casey P.
Thank you for going above and beyond in searching out my filter problem.” - Tami G.