The water heater is one of the most frequently used appliances in the average home. If your water heater isn’t producing enough, or any, hot water, call Plumbing Masters. Our plumbers offer complete service for water heaters in Oklahoma City. We offer installation, repair, and replacement of standard tank and tankless water heaters to provide the perfect solution for every situation.
Please contact us at (405) 450-7575 for water heater repair or replacement.
Water Heater Repair or Replacement
When you wake up to a cold shower, you may immediately wonder if the water heater needs to be repaired or replaced. Most standard water heaters only last about 10 years, but a water heater that still has years of life left in it and only needs a part replaced can usually be repaired. Common water heater repairs include replacing faulty thermostats, valves, or heating elements.
If the water heater is more than 8 years old, needs an expensive repair, or the tank is leaking, your plumber will most likely recommend replacing it. One rule of thumb is replacing the water heater is the most cost-effective solution when the cost of the repair is more than half the cost of a brand-new unit.
There are more options than ever for water heaters in Oklahoma City. Since you will have to live with your choice for years, it is important to make the right decision. When a new water heater is needed, your plumber can help you choose a quality unit for your home.
When buying a new water heater, it is helpful to consider:
- Water heater type – The main options for a new water heater are standard tank water heaters and tankless water heaters. Tank water heaters are the most common and affordable option, but you are limited to the amount of hot water that can be held in the tank. Tankless models offer a continual supply of hot water. They are more expensive but can last up to twice as long.
- Fuel source – The fuel source that you prefer, cost, and availability are important considerations. Water heaters can be powered by electricity or natural gas.
- Size – Whether you are buying a tank or tankless water heater, it is important to choose a model with the capacity needed to meet your hot water demand. Your plumber can help you determine the ideal size for your new water heater.
- Energy efficiency rating – The energy efficiency rating provides important information about the efficiency of a water heater. A unit with a better rating will cost less to operate, which can save you money over the entire life of the appliance.
- Price – Comparing cost is an important consideration for most people. When calculating the cost, the full cost including installation and operating costs will give you a better understanding of the best long-term decision.
Precision installation ensures that your new water heater provides reliable hot water with no leaks or other problems. Your licensed plumber will make sure your new water heater is installed for reliable performance.
“The services of Plumbing Masters, LLC are extraordinarily great and their cost is also reasonable with the quality of work.”- Thomas W.
“Plumbing Masters LLC is my go-to company for residential plumbing.”- Jesse J.
“I hired Plumbing Masters to do extensive work on a property I bought in 2021. They did the most thorough assessment of the damages, gave me a fair estimate, their service was impeccable, and I even got a lot of advice as a bonus.”- Marilia C.
At Plumbing Masters, we know that life without hot water is uncomfortable and stressful. If you are having a problem with your water heater, our plumbers provide fast, same-day service for water heaters in Oklahoma City.
Contact us today at (405) 450-7575 for quality water heaters and reliable service.